War of the Immortals Community Forums

War of the Immortals Community Forums (http://woi-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://woi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Platinum noble - hacked or no? (http://woi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=560681)

Hurakan - Gaia 09-20-2013 01:04 AM

Platinum noble - hacked or no?

Ok, so first let's clarify: 1. I am not reporting anything. 2. I am not asking the developers, the CM or the moderators. 3. My question is actually to the people like me who play the game.

So what do you guys think, was the Platinum Noble system hacked or no?

Please refrain from naming and shaming, a simple no/yes would do.

Let me start:
Yes.

Nemis - Olympus 09-20-2013 01:07 AM

hell to the yes

Slith - Gaia 09-20-2013 01:14 AM

Yes, a group of people get 3 insigia, 3 glow stone, 3 flower x99 or any of these combination for 4 day in a row already. The only thing what the pay attention is to keep the system drop on 3. But you cant tell just how many exp book, charm or anything else they get meanwhile.

Smashbros - Olympus 09-20-2013 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slith - Gaia (Post 5539421)
Yes, a group of people get 3 insigia, 3 glow stone, 3 flower x99 or any of these combination for 4 day in a row already. The only thing what the pay attention is to keep the system drop on 3. But you cant tell just how many exp book, charm or anything else they get meanwhile.

on olympus they are spamming non stop for hours.

based on what ive found from reading different chats, is they are using a program to spam the platnium noble. They arent even talking to Siv, as atleast 1 of em was in the confinement room when they were opening the chests.

leandrooleinik 09-20-2013 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hurakan - Gaia (Post 5539401)
Ok, so first let's clarify: 1. I am not reporting anything. 2. I am not asking the developers, the CM or the moderators. 3. My question is actually to the people like me who play the game.

So what do you guys think, was the Platinum Noble system hacked or no?

Please refrain from naming and shaming, a simple no/yes would do.

Let me start:
Yes.

Do you still have doubts about it being hacker?

There ***** 2 players who are friends of the hacker, these do not have money for nothing and are getting stronger.

Likely they are receiving money from friend "hacker" brazilian.

I know what I'm saying because I know them and have them print screen of a comversando me.

I buy zen and I feel a fool to see people (brazilian) circumventing the system to take advantage.

Perfect World must do something urgently, or to release the Platinum.

=(

Server: Olympus

PeixeBoi - BRZK LV 120

Hurakan - Gaia 09-20-2013 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leandrooleinik (Post 5539451)

There ***** 2 players who are friends of the hacker, these do not have money for nothing and are getting stronger.

I know what I'm saying because I know them and have them print screen of a comversando me.

I buy zen and I feel a fool to see people (brazilian) circumventing the system to take advantage.

=(

PeixeBoi - BRZK LV 120

To answer your question, by the time I wrote this post, I was not really sure whether it was a hack a bug or somebody managed to figure out that the RNG was not really a RNG. But it sounds more and more serious with every next post :mad:

zazabr - Gaia 09-20-2013 07:28 AM

EurostaR - Olympus 09-20-2013 09:05 AM

They hacked and spammed a lot, they r brazillianbrothers but not gonna mention names ofc so my answer is"yes"

kaylaseeley7 09-20-2013 11:54 AM

ya on olypmus they sit and hack it for hours on end every single day. they get over 100 insignias a day. its gonna ruin the game soon. hope that something gets done. and to PeixeBoi..if u have a screenshot of them admitting it please send it in (if u havent alrdy) so they get an IP ban. its getting really rediculous

pyroxzin 09-20-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leandrooleinik (Post 5539451)

=(

PeixeBoi - BRZK LV 120

So you are making a statement PeixeBoi?
To me this seems an affirmation, you're accusing various people and not only 2 to do this without any proof.
We have SS's of you and another person saying to all of your Ally (Tombstone) "report ...., .... and ... please" without any proof.
I do not understand what you mean.

Huh.